2 T avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
2 cups leeks, thinly sliced
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon ginger grated
2 large carrots, chopped large
4 cups wild mushrooms, destemed and sliced
2 bell peppers, deseeded and chopped
1 zucchini, deseeded and diced
7 stalks celery, chopped
1 bunch kale, chopped
3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
6 cups broth, vegetable or chicken
1 lemon, zested
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil over medium heat, add leeks and sauté until golden brown.
2. Add garlic, ginger, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, celery, zucchini and cook until slightly tender.
3. Add broth (better to add hot broth), kale and parsley.
4. Bring to a boil and lower to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Finish with lemon zest and serve.Read more
¼ cup quick oats, organic is preferred
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ medium banana, sliced
½ Tablespoon chia seeds
¼ cup blueberries
¼ cup strawberries, sliced or whole
1 teaspoon maple
for the topping: 1 Tablespoon chopped nuts, hemp hearts, sprouted pumpkin seeds, or granola)
Place all the ingredient in a jar or container, shake, cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next morning, add your favorite crunchy toppings and enjoy!
Chef tip: This can stay in the fridge up to 3 days in case you want to meal prep enough for 3 days’ worth. This recipe makes 1 serving.SEND ME FREE RECIPES